Guest Blog Submission Guidelines
At CuckooLands.com, we maintain a strong set of standards for publishing on our blog. We take our audience’s time and readership very seriously, which is why we’ve published a set of guidelines that those wishing to contribute to our blog need to follow:
- Content must be unique. We check every submission for originality and will not accept “copy-pasted” material.
- Content must be exclusive to our blog (i.e. not published on any other sites).
- Content must be valuable and relevant to readers. Our blog is meant to give back to the community, with a strong focus on quality. Blatant sales pitches will not be accepted.
- Content must be well-written and free of spelling or grammar errors.
- Blog posts should cover their subject matter in detail and be at least 800 words in length.
- We encourage linking to relevant CuckooLands posts within your blog. External links are also allowed, but we reserve the right to remove or mark “no-follow” any links we deem inappropriate or unnecessary.
- If you’d like to see images in your post, please include them with your submission. Provide your sources.
Submissions that do not follow our guidelines will not be considered. We’ll assume you took the time to read through these guidelines.
Please email us your article as an HTML file or Word Doc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also paste the article directly into the email body, in which case remember to put the title of your piece in the subject line.