Guest Blog Submission Guidelines
Clearly, branding is important to us here at CuckooLands.com, which is why we maintain a strong set of standards for publishing on our blog. We take our audience’s time and readership seriously, and we expect you to do the same.
If you’d like to submit a guest post to us, please observe the following guidelines.
- Content must be unique. We check every submission for originality and will not accept “copy-pasted” material.
- Content must be exclusive to our blog (i.e. not published on any other sites).
- Content must be valuable and relevant to readers. Our blog is meant to give back to the CUCKOOLANDS community, with a strong focus on quality. Blatant sales pitches will not be accepted.
- Content must be well-written and free of spelling or grammar errors.
- Blog posts should cover their subject matter in detail and be at least 800 words in length.
- We encourage linking to relevant CuckooLands posts within your blog. External links are also allowed, but we reserve the right to remove or mark “nofollow” any links we deem inappropriate or unnecessary.
- If you’d like to see images in your post, please include them with your submission. Provide your sources.
Submissions that do not follow our guidelines will not be considered. I’ll assume you took the time to read through these guidelines.
Submit Your Guest Post Directly Here
Email Us : email@example.com